Shanghai East International Medical Center (SEIMC) is a joint venture general hospital. Since it opened its doors in 2003, SEIMC has been providing 24-hour out-patient and in-patient care to the international community not only in Shanghai, but also in the surrounding provinces. Our dedicated and candid team of multilingual medical professionals provide a wide range of world-class services that make us the healthcare provider of choice for multinational corporations, international schools, foreign consulates, five-star hotels, and families from all over the world.
Our medical center has been a leader in expatriate healthcare for 10 years. Some of our notable accomplishments among foreign hospitals include:
• First organization to receive comprehensive hospital operating license in Shanghai
• First hospital to establish 24-hour out-patient and in-patient service
• First to establish in-house operating theaters
• First to offer GE digital x-ray and digital mammography
Shanghai East International Medical Center is an international workplace offering a diverse range of opportunities for talented and dedicated individuals of all nationalities. The organization strongly supports continuous professional development and offers strong support to team members interested in learning new skills.
Our team strives to provide patient-focused medical care and we endeavor to provide the provessional levels of service to our patients. If you are looking for a challenging, exciting, and rewarding position with a respected institution, then we would love speak with you about our available positions.
The medical field in China is changing rapidly, and working in an international hospital presents many exciting challenges on a daily basis. Numerous opportunities exist to improve the quality of people’s lives. Joining the medical field in Shanghai also provides individuals with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the healthcare field and embark on a career path in a rapidly growing field.
Shanghai East International Medical Center provides a competitive benefits package including:
• On-going training
• Health Insurance
• A comfortable work environment
• Annual Team Building outings
• Opportunities for promotions and professional development
• A competitive salary
If you are interested in joining the team, or if you would like to see how your specific skill set can contribute to the organization, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that we can only respond to job inquiries via email.)
• At least 10 years experience
• Licensed to practice medicine in China
• Experience in general practice, family practice or internal medicine
• Oversea education/practice experience
• 2 year commitment to live and work in Shanghai, China
• Fluent English speaking, other languages a plus
Medical Affairs Assistant
Client Services Assistant